Family Fun Days
Durban North Outdoor Venue 31 Uitsig Road, Durban North
Hillcrest Undercover Venue Watercrest Mall, 141 Inanda Road
OUR NEW LASERTAG EQUIPMENT
Our taggers have high-tech features:
- Red dot sights for aim assist.
- LCD Screen for real time game monitoring
- Multiple weapon modes. You can have two weapons in one and swap between the two throughout the game. Different weapons include assault rifle, sniper, grenade launcher etc. Each weapon has different damage settings, ammo amounts, fire rates and sounds.
- Speakers on the taggers will talk to you while you play and give you real-time feedback. "Damage", "Im wounded", "Headshot" are just some of the commands you will hear.
We offer Multiple Game Scenarios
- Team Deathmatch
- Capture the Flag
- Last Man Standing
- Free for All
- And more!
Our NEW LASERTAG EQUIPMENT has an LCD screen that allows you to view your health, ammo and scores.
Sirius/ Respawn Stations
The Sirius station is an additional device added to the game to enhance your experience. It can be set to serve a number of different purposes, each affecting the game mode being played.
The Sirius can be used as an ammo station, a respawn station, a medikit to replenish health, it can give off "radiation" which slowly depletes nearby players health or it can be used as a base station as well as act as a virtual flag for capture the flag game modes. The possibilities are endless!
Additional Equipment currently available at our Hillcrest, Watercrest Mall Venue:
Headbands & Pulse Armbands
There are 4 hit sensors on the headband. Each sensor features a separate processor, responsible for vibro and light indication. Thus, a headband vibrates exactly on the side where a player is hit. Players understand where they were hit from and thus react faster and get even more involved into the game. The headband will flash the color of your team. if a player is "lost", their headband will continuously flash white which makes it easier to spot active targets.
- The armbands are an optional extra for players who want the same adrenaline rush as paintball but without the bruises. Every time a players is hit the armband sends a brief impulse that does not pass through the whole body, but acts locally on the muscle.
- The principle of the pulse-band is similar to that of electromyostimulants, which athletes use for training and recovery and has nothing to do with tasers - no bruises or burns from use.
- The electronics of the device are protected against incorrect triggering at the hardware level and the safety of the device is confirmed by the independent testing laboratory.